Last day to submit application as Friday July 1st, 2022 by 11:55PM
1) Challenges of Growing up in a dual culture society.
2) How Hindu values can help Humanity.
3) What will you do in order to keep Hindu Dharma alive, and have it continued for the next generations?
4) What makes you proud being Hindu?
5) Hinduism Through Its Scriptures.
6) How Hinduism guides us to live with nature, and be ecofriendly?
- Global climate change has been occurring since earth came to existence, when we study Sanatan Vedic Dharma, it reminds us in Rig Veda “The existence of creation is prior to creator and only through loving this creation one can attain knowledge of creator” such lessons tell us how our Vedic Dharam has been always responsible and has learned to live with nature?
7) Why Hinduism Does Not Have a Founder and a Common Scripture?
- Explore the origins of Sanatan Vedic Dharma in answering above question.
8) Swami Vivekanada said in 1893: “I thank you in name of Mother of religions” expand on this thought?
- Read the speech by Swami Vivekananda 1893 at Parliament of World Religions and other writings of Swami ji and give your interpretation of the sentence above.
9) A Cause That Fires You Up.
- What are you fired up about? Tell us about a cause you deeply and passionately care about and what you have done to fight for it.
10) Identity and Belonging.
- Who are you? Where do you belong? Conflicted or Clear? Share your thoughts.
11) Share Three Things About Your Heritage That Swell Your Heart With Pride.
- Tell us three things about your heritage that are so precious that you can never give up. Why?